Thursday, July 25, 2013

Over the counter: Eclos Go Bare

I had the pleaseure of recieving a free product form Freemans.  The product is Eclos Go Bare for anti-aging.  It contains Apple Stem Cells.  As a skincare professional I have used apple stem cell products in the past.  I have seen some great results.  Although the concentration may be different from pro care to over the counter, this product was great.

Eclos Go Bare has some amazing ingredients to help improve skin.  I would say it is great for combating aging in healthy skin.  It is very important to slow or reduce the effects of aging caused via your environment. Things such as partying...yes partying, sunbathing, smoking for example.  I wouldn't say it is great to help improve many heavy aged nor wrinkled skin. This does depend on the extent.

I found this product to be a bit drying to the skin even after adding the hydrator.  If your skin is way on the side of being dry this may not be best.  All other skin types it is great.

I would recommend this product.  For anyone with fine lines, skin that is just starting to age.  Even someone who is wanting to add extra benefits to the skin to combat aging.  It is amazing that the spf is also a primer this is a great bonus for an over the counter product.  Two products in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...